Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pueblo Reservoir Lost Pics

This weekend is looking good for getting out and riding, but we've had enough snow that many of the close-to-Denver trails are likely to be muddy or, if far enough into the mountains, snow-packed. There are some great lower-elevation and mostly dry trails down at the reservoir just outside of Pueblo, so we're looking at that as a possibility.

Click here for a link: Pueblo Reservoir Trails

Last fall we spent an afternoon on the Pueblo Trails, and I thought I had posted some pics here, but it looks like I never did. We had Amos with us on that trip, but we weren't supposed let him run off leash, so we took turns riding and walking with Amos. Consequently, I only have pics from a couple of rides Quinn and I did together.








No comments:

Post a Comment